Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I am a big fan of blogs world-wide and I am an avid daily reader of many of them. So for some months now I have contemplated creating my very own blog, and it has regularly been suggested to me by friends, family and possibly enemies that I do blog, but there are quite a few reasons why I have yet to do so. So for my very first entry I figured that I may as well list all the reasons and then nobody can ever complain that I led them astray or they thought it might have been different.

1. I do not have the witty turn of phrase that so many of the writers do that I enjoy. For example http://www.shauny.org/pussycat/ is a fantastic writer and a blog that I will never match up to. I feel this will leave my blog tasteless and boring, like rice bubbles.

2. I am quite a lazy person when it comes to 'doing stuff'. So in all likelihood I may go months at a time without adding another post. If you decide to be a dedicated reader of this blog then you will just have to accept that reality.

3. Because of the laziness mentioned above, it may also be likely that I will not do interesting things that are worthwhile blog fodder. So even if I do post, there is a significant risks that the post is just drivel.

4. The absolute mocking fear exists that nobody will ever leave a comment or even become a dedicated reader. Just one will do!!

5. My pattern of thought can be spurious and poorly linked. In a blog environment where you are meant to simply record your thoughts for the moment I am not sure how accepting the masses will be to me commenting on one thing (such as Bill Murray) before completly changing tack to another thing (like ascorbic acid).

Well at least I feel that I have now given fore-warning so that any further complaints can always be referred back to Post #1. At least we are starting this journey on an even footing. I love you all!!

1 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home