Wednesday, July 19, 2006

As I have mentioned, I am an avid blog reader, so here are the blogs I love.

1. Bex and A Good Lie Down - This was one of the first blogs I got in to (although it took a long while to leave my first comment). Witty, concise and imaginative. This has spawned other great blogs such as grumpy her man's blog, who felt the need to run a concurrent blog so as to present a balance point of view to statements made in the first blog. I think Grumpy is now actually my preferred blog of the two though as I too am a fan of all things rugby & medieval and I also like the dry one-liners.

2. Blackpool or Bust - Great blog from somebody passionate about politics, global issues, swearing and crisps.

3. But slenderly - Really well written from a surprisingly down to earth American (who would have thought they existed!!)

4. Cupcake central - An absolute wordsmith. Every post is written so imaginatively. I also love the off-centre point of view that Cupcake has. Not regularly updated, but always a must read when it is.

5. Miss Hag - This is one very special person. Her blog contains such personification of topics. She can bring real emotion to any subject including but not limited to how hair smells.

6. Post Secret - Not a blog as such, but this site is an absolute must read each Monday morning.

7. Pussycat - My favourite of all the blogs that I read. This one time Aussie but now Scottish lass is one of the greatest writers I have found, blog or otherwise. I lost months of my life just scrolling back through her archives to make sure I didn't miss one single syllable. I laughed, I cried, I fell asleep, then I laughed, then I had something to eat, then I laughed again.

That list is just a few of the collection I am currently loving and recommend to everybody, but in no particular order. Hopefully soon I will be able to actually post something interesting on my own blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home