Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Famous Faces


I enjoy watching temptation as much as possible, but there is one thing I simply do not understand about the game. Whenever the famous faces board is up for grabs, the contestant selects somebody they like or thinks looks good.


If I were to ever have the opportunity at the board, I would select somebody I do not like or think is ugly, just so I do not have to look at them again whilst leaving the people I like on the board.


Note: This means I would generally select Sigrid Thornton.

4 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But what if Karl Stefanovic is also on the board. Then, my friend, you have a dilemma.

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Grump Les Tiltskin said...

I love how when you click on the pic of Ed and Livinia it takes you to another page with the same size pic'.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Spud Mack said...

Why would you possibly want to click on the picture of Ed and Livinia?

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Grump Les Tiltskin said...

The chair was cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home