Friday, August 10, 2007

My Opinion on Everything

My dear poor mal-nourished and forgotten blog. I am truly surprised that Madonna or Angelina Jolie hasn't offered to adopt you yet.

Although it appears otherwise (from my feeble blogging attempts), I actually do have an opinion on everything, it is just that I am very much uninspired. So stealing an idea from another blog that I read, I wish to open up my blog for a Q & A session or perhaps just a request for my opinion. So if anybody out there actually logs on* to this page, feel free to pop a questions, any question in to the comments and you will be berated about it with my opinion before you know it in the next post. No question too big, no opinion too small.

At least it will make me accountable to my reading public. Hey, I may even get a return visitor.

*Thats what the kids say today right?

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Grump Les Tiltskin said...

Dear Spud

What's your opinion, say on Max Kay?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home