Tuesday, August 08, 2006

So my devious plan has already yielded at least a one hit return thanks to 'Jason the wikinator'.......Now we ar starting to move to the preverbial greener pastures.

In happy news, it is census night tonight. I LOVE census night. For some reason I have a fascination with statistics and government duties. These two less than exciting topics come together in the five yearly celebration that is "CENSUS NIGHT". Ever since Ernie Dingo hit the small screen talking about the census fairies, I have had a weird electric feeling in my pants. That is how much I love census night!!

The questions.

The information.

The statistical references.

How can you not get excited?!?!

Unfortunately I will be out a little late tonight and so wont be home till after dinner time. I have had to tell the little red-haired girl not to start the census without me. In a trade off for this assistance I have had to agree to let her be 'person number 1' as a sign of my love for her. Still, the demotion to 'person number 2' is far less of a hurtful experience than it would be to miss out on the filling out of the forms all together.

The smell of the ink, the ruffling of the paper, the little confidential envelope to seal the forms in....it is all just so exciting.

And I wonder why nobody reads my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home