Thursday, September 28, 2006

I too had seen the ad's during brownlow night informing me that young Nikki Webster had done her first lingerie shoot. However I am not so self-composed and I just had to go and have a look for myself. It is much like watching womens sports, nobody else will probably see it, it will most likely be awkward and painfully boring and if any of my friends find out that I look at it I will probably be dis-owned.

But look at it I did.

Each photo Nikki had the exact same expression on her face, but I am not quite sure what the expression is. It is either a) I am scared, my manager is making me do this and I hate it. Or b) Is this how to look sexy?

It has to be the most awkward looking shoot that I have seen. Who would have guessed flapping about on wires above the olympic stadium would have come to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home