Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My opinion on socks.....Whilst I was pulling on my socks one morning recently, I bit of a conundrum appeared to me. You see, there is a little hard bit on the toe of the sock where the material has been sown together. Popular belief is that this little hard bit of the sock is to be on the inside, up against the toe. WHY WOULD THAT BE?!?!

Now I am not claiming that any sort of 'princess and the pea' type scenario's are playing out here, but surely the more comfortable option would be to have the hard bit on the outside, away from the toe's. It is not like anybody can see this through the shoe anyway. But if you are wearing socks with open shoes like thongs, then you already look like a moron and so it doesn't matter then either.

From now on, I am going to wear my socks 'the right way'.

4 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger hazelblackberry said...

Top move. Those hard bits can be a bugger.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Spud Mack said...

Changing the world, one step at a time.

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Grump Les Tiltskin said...

I have no patience for socks. But they're a necessary evil.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Spud Mack said...

No patience for socks hey...explains the gout and tinea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home