Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Well I am back from the Sydney holiday and can say that I loved every minute of it. Back in a real city (instead of a sleepy outpost) with all the fun and excitement of Christmas and New Year celebrations. Here is a brief update of the goings on...





Worst present received - Model car


I do not even have a drivers licence. Never have..... What would make somebody think I would be interested in collecting model cars??





Best show on Pay TV - America's Most Smartest Model


Now I dont have pay TV so it is a bit of a treat when I go home to turn on to MTV and see what it produces and much like a midget riding a unicycle, it never fails to put a smile on my face. This show pits models against each other in a battle of the brains and looks in a weekly knock-out style competition...how can this be more entertaining you ask....Because they give them special challenges such as 'create your own fake tan lotion and apply it to a pasty nerd for a photo shoot'. The result of course was horrible for the poor nerds, but an absolute win for television.



Notable efforts to programs such as Next, Date my Mom, Parental Control and I Want to Work for Diddy. Seriously, if you have Foxtel and do not watch these shows, you are wasting your life away!

Biggest Realisation - I am not a good blogger

Deal with it!


1 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger TabbyT said...

Haha oh but you have to love no brainer TV. I reccomend America's Next Top Model! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home