Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fear of commitment

In recognition that it is probably my own fault (I don't like to take blame for things) that there is no audience to this blog, since a new post arrives approximately once every 3 months and when it does it consists of little substance. I have decided to post more regularly, even if I have bugger all to say.

My theory being that the few people that come here must feel pangs of guilt if they were to not keep coming back and at least recognising that I am still posting, even if it is as interesting as a conversation with the hamburglar ("rabble, rabble, rabble", I mean at least grimace can form words even though he is a giant thickshake).

Is it obvious that I require attention? Does my neediness look big in this??

2 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger hazelblackberry said...

Is the little red-headed girl aware of your fear of commitment?

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Spud Mack said...

She was quite aware of it but I am now well and truly engaged so it is too late now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home