Since the blogging is so bad over here, I may as well try for some audience participation to see how well the people know the potato.
Lets play the old 4 truths and one lie game to see if you can work out what the lie is.
- I consider myself the smartest person I know - To prove this I have accumulated 3 different university degrees in different fields. A degree each for physics, law and commerce. I am also studying some postgraduate courses right now.
- I consider myself the most environmentally friendly person I know - I recycle more than most people, ride my bike to work and make more effort towards reducing my carbon footprint than anybody. I am all for a carbon credit system so that we can all focus on what we as humans put in to the atmosphere.
- I consider myself the most athletic person I know - To prove this I have played 2 different sports professionally (not at the top levels but as long as you are payed to play a game and sign contracts then its professional). I have played both basketball and Aussie Football at this level. I am taking on a position of coach this year for a senior football team.
- I consider myself the heaviest person I know - I rarely meet anybody that weighs more than I do. I weigh 121kg (270 pounds).
- I consider my opinion to be the best around - I am so confident of this that i named my own blog 'my opinion on everything' because I think more people should listen to me.
So what are the truths and which one is the lie?