Friday, January 16, 2009

Game time

Since the blogging is so bad over here, I may as well try for some audience participation to see how well the people know the potato.

Lets play the old 4 truths and one lie game to see if you can work out what the lie is.

  • I consider myself the smartest person I know - To prove this I have accumulated 3 different university degrees in different fields. A degree each for physics, law and commerce. I am also studying some postgraduate courses right now.
  • I consider myself the most environmentally friendly person I know - I recycle more than most people, ride my bike to work and make more effort towards reducing my carbon footprint than anybody. I am all for a carbon credit system so that we can all focus on what we as humans put in to the atmosphere.
  • I consider myself the most athletic person I know - To prove this I have played 2 different sports professionally (not at the top levels but as long as you are payed to play a game and sign contracts then its professional). I have played both basketball and Aussie Football at this level. I am taking on a position of coach this year for a senior football team.
  • I consider myself the heaviest person I know - I rarely meet anybody that weighs more than I do. I weigh 121kg (270 pounds).
  • I consider my opinion to be the best around - I am so confident of this that i named my own blog 'my opinion on everything' because I think more people should listen to me.

So what are the truths and which one is the lie?

5 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger hazelblackberry said...

This is a tough call, Spud. So much vanity, so many choices...

I'll go for #4.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Tabby said...

I think the first one is a lie, because we all know a potato would never be allowed to borrow books from the library... and how would you go about getting a degree without library books?!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Spud Mack said...

Thanks Hazel. You will notice that I didn't include humility as my lie. That would have been too easy.

 
At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking at all 4 options they can all exist in a single individual except #1 and #2 which are mutually exclusive, someone with any education would know that global warming and carbon loading is a pure fallacy... therefore by logic I believe you are clever and therefore not an enviroWarrior.

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger hazelblackberry said...

So what's the answer, Spudler?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home